Founded in 2005 by supply chain risk management expert Jennifer Bisceglie, we have grown into the largest and most influential player in the emerging operational resilience space. This past July we achieved $100 million dollars in Series C funding led by the investment firm Night Dragon, with additional participation from Series A and B investors Kleiner Perkins and Venrock. This latest round of funding brings Interos’ valuation to $1billion, earning us unicorn status.
Based in Arlington, Va., Interos’ breakthrough SaaS platform leverages artificial intelligence and machine learning to model the entire business ecosystems of companies into a living global map. Users can drill down to any single supplier, anywhere – helping businesses and government organizations reduce risk, avoid operational disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience and performance. We have seen hypergrowth in the past 3 years and continue to expand our team across the US and several countries in Europe.
We at Interos are creating a category for our product and our impact. Category creation is also critical to us within our People Team. Our Director of People Enablement will define the next generation of Employee Relations professional who is smart, forward-thinking, and is keenly interested in collaborating with our leaders to ensure that our team members, people managers and leaders are all aligned to achieve the best outcome for all. People focused, data-driven and proactive in approach, the successful candidate identifies areas of concern within various organizations and creates programs designed to address concern areas prior to issues arising.
The Director of People Enablement is the founding member of our global people enablement team, aligning our people programs with our values, within the context and complexity of global and local cultures and employment landscapes, in partnership with our other functional colleagues, to build an extraordinary employment experience in a highly competitive talent market.
- Leverage your subject matter expertise in performance and conflict management, coaching and mentoring, employment law, risk assessment to support Interos’ leaders across the globe.
- Serve as the main point of contact for leaders and employees on employee relations issues, providing advice, advocacy, support, and resolution while handling risk and maintaining compliance with regulatory/legal requirements and company policies/procedures.
- Lead effective, detailed and objective investigations and provide recommendations for action.
- Ensure a fair and consistent approach to the organization's policies and procedures, thus promoting a positive and equitable work environment consistent with company culture.
- Drive employee engagement thru successful collaboration with leaders and team members by defining actionable objectives.
- Leads all International people matters in collaboration with local leadership team members.
- Serve as point of contact for metrics, trends, risk and global dashboard reporting.
- Analyze organizational trends and metrics to develop solutions, programs, and policies.
- Conduct employee stay and exit interviews; identify trends and establish programs to support organizational goals related to our people.
- Company point of contact for ethics and compliance matters.
- 8 plus years of experience as a business partner, general HR, or related field.
- 4 plus years of leadership experience.
- Minimum education level: bachelor’s degree.
- Prior experience building and implementing employee relations foundational processes in a highly sophisticated and matrixed organization.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and establish credibility with internal audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with and influence leaders up to an Executive level.
- Excellent judgment and follow-up.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skill.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Open to change and calm under pressure.
- Motivated and results oriented.
- Proven track record to assess situations and create innovative solutions.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable state and federal laws.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and vibrant environment.
- Ability to partner with leaders and legal teams to effectively manage all types of employee relations cases.
- Demonstrable skills working with cross-functional partners both internally and externally.
- Excellent coaching, facilitation, and conflict resolution skills, including stellar communication, collaboration, case handling, and project management.
- Experience with a variety of issues such as harassment, discrimination, workplace violence, ethical issues, etc.
- Business and people acumen, knowledge of consulting frameworks and models, and ability to influence employees and managers at all levels.
- Ability to be highly empathetic and comfort and experience dealing with ambiguity, change, and ambitious problems.
- Strong diversity and inclusion acumen.
- Supervisory Responsibility: This position has no supervisory responsibilities but is intended to grow a team as the company continues to scale.
- Travel Requirements: This position may require up to 20% travel.
- Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers.
- Physical Demands: This is largely a sedentary role. Physical requirements include occasional lifting/carrying of 5 pounds; visual acuity, speech and hearing; hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer keyboard and basic office equipment. Subject to sitting, standing, reaching, walking, twisting, and kneeling to perform the essential functions. Working conditions are primarily inside an office environment.
- Colorado Only: The range provided is for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: $117,000 - $145,000.
- FLSA Status: Exempt
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO)
- Pet Insurance
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Family Planning reimbursement
- Legal Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Child Tutoring Reimbursement
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]