Founded in 2005 by supply chain risk management expert Jennifer Bisceglie, we have grown into the largest and most influential player in the emerging operational resilience space. This past July we achieved $100 million dollars in Series C funding led by the investment firm Night Dragon, with additional participation from Series A and B investors Kleiner Perkins and Venrock. This latest round of funding brings Interos’ valuation to $1billion, earning us unicorn status.
Based in Arlington, Va., Interos’ breakthrough SaaS platform leverages artificial intelligence and machine learning to model the entire business ecosystems of companies into a living global map. Users can drill down to any single supplier, anywhere – helping businesses and government organizations reduce risk, avoid operational disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience and performance. We have seen hypergrowth in the past 3 years and continue to expand our team across the US and several countries in Europe.
This role is responsible for leading teams of Data Quality Analysts and Software Engineers in creating tools and processes to automate data quality. They will serve as a steward of data integrity, applying rigorous standards for data quality ensuring both accuracy and completeness of our data. They will be an out of the box thinker, striving to use automation and custom tools to identify and respond to data quality issues.
- Lead a team of analysts and engineers in creating HITL processes and tools to support our Machine Learning and Data Quality teams.
- Work with Machine Learning teams to support their needs for HITL processes/tools.
- Prioritize work for Internal Tools Team based on business needs.
- Create and maintain metrics on HITL performance and Internal Tools Team velocity.
- Develop SOPs that use custom tooling and automation to reduce quality issues over time.
- Work with Machine Learning teams to test the accuracy of their models.
- Determine business impact level for data quality issues.
- Develop process improvements to enhance overall data quality.
- Be a change agent and drive innovation.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 8+ years of experience including 3+ years of direct supervisory experience.
- Experience leading a team of analysts.
- Strong technical skills, especially in creating tools to improve data quality.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced SQL knowledge.
- Agile methodology knowledge required.
- Exceptional attention to detail, excellent written and verbal skills.
- Have a demonstrated passion for data and working in data-driven organizations.
- Have familiarity with machine learning models and data cleaning.
- Proven passion and expertise for the data quality discipline: Data profiling, Data Discovery, Information Chain and Root Cause analysis.
Interos is required to comply with Federal Executive Order 14042 mandating employees be vaccinated against COVID-19. Accordingly, as of January 4, 2022, all Interos employees must be fully vaccinated* against COVID-19, unless you have a legally valid medical or religious reason. Any requests for exemptions based on medical or sincerely held religious beliefs will be evaluated confidentially by our Chief People Officer after hiring.
*Fully vaccinated means an individual must have received their second dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine or the single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine no later than 14 days before January 4, 2022.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO)
- Pet Insurance
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Family Planning reimbursement
- Legal Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Child Tutoring Reimbursement
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]