Founded in 2005 by supply chain risk management expert Jennifer Bisceglie, we have grown into the largest and most influential player in the emerging operational resilience space. This past July we achieved $100 million dollars in Series C funding led by the investment firm Night Dragon, with additional participation from Series A and B investors Kleiner Perkins and Venrock. This latest round of funding brings Interos’ valuation to $1billion, earning us unicorn status.
Based in Arlington, Va., Interos’ breakthrough SaaS platform leverages artificial intelligence and machine learning to model the entire business ecosystems of companies into a living global map. Users can drill down to any single supplier, anywhere – helping businesses and government organizations reduce risk, avoid operational disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience and performance. We have seen hypergrowth in the past 3 years and continue to expand our team across the US and several countries in Europe.
This role provides the learning materials, content, and resources to drive growth and success across the entire revenue organization, both internally and externally. Partnering with the sales, product, and marketing teams, the senior revenue enablement specialist will develop and execute impactful solutions to support process, product and industry solutions. Success is measured by the overall business impact of these solutions and cross-functional collaboration.
- Work with sales leadership to develop, execute, optimize and assess enablement programs.
- Determine revenue enablement priorities with key stakeholders.
- Communicate enablement strategy and KPIs to stakeholders.
- Build a trusted relationship with sales reps, solutions consultant, customer success managers, partner managers, and leaders, as well as externally with our partner organizations.
- Serve as a liaison between sales, marketing and product teams.
- Provide effective onboarding and training programs for sales, solutions consultants, and customer success.
- Coordinate educational content for ongoing training.
- Facilitate content creation and use with sales, product, and marketing teams.
- Gather and relay feedback to continuously iterate on the enablement strategy.
- Use performance data to identify knowledge or skill gaps across the sales, solutions consulting, and customer success teams.
- Support Kairos sales enablement platform to ensure it is easily accessible and providing the capabilities sellers need including the implementation and management of an onboarding and continuous learning accreditation program.
- Develop, implement and continuously refine 30-, 60- and 90-day onboarding plans, as well as certification programs across the revenue organization.
- Partner with the channel team to provide this same enablement to our partners, and ensure their employees are certified to sell the Interos solution.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 10+ years experience in a high-performance sales organization in sales, enablement, or learning and development.
- A strong understanding of the selling (sales, pre-sales, & customer success) environment, including content, tools and training.
- Experience with content management and learning management systems.
- Able to build internal relationships with sales and marketing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Fast learner.
Essential Personal Values and Attributes:
- Hungry, Humble, Capable, Coachable Team player.
- A self-starter, able to work effectively with a distributed team.
- Ability to independently identify, investigate and develop solutions to problems (business, operational and ideally technical).
- Ability to manage multiple projects/initiatives to meet predetermined deadlines, setting direction for and ensuring the success of all prospect engagements.
- Ability to function independently, with minimal supervision, setting direction communicating effectively with internal and client stakeholders, and enlisting help as needed.
- Ability to establish friendly, professional and cooperative relations with internal and external contacts.
- Supervisory Responsibility: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Travel Requirements: This position may require up to 10% travel if not local to Arlington area.
- Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers.
- Physical Demands: This is largely a sedentary role. Physical requirements include occasional lifting/carrying of 5 pounds; visual acuity, speech and hearing; hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer keyboard and basic office equipment. Subject to sitting, standing, reaching, walking, twisting, and kneeling to perform the essential functions. Working conditions are primarily inside an office environment.
- FLSA Status: Exempt
Interos is required to comply with Federal Executive Order 14042 mandating employees be vaccinated against COVID-19. Accordingly, as of January 4, 2022, all Interos employees must be fully vaccinated* against COVID-19, unless you have a legally valid medical or religious reason. Any requests for exemptions based on medical or sincerely held religious beliefs will be evaluated confidentially by our Chief People Officer after hiring.
*Fully vaccinated means an individual must have received their second dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine or the single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine no later than 14 days before January 4, 2022.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO)
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]