Interos is the operational resilience company — reinventing how companies manage their supply chains and business relationships — through a breakthrough SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence to model and transform the ecosystems of complex businesses into a living global map, down to any single supplier, anywhere.
Reducing months of backward-looking manual spreadsheet inputs to instant visualizations with continuous monitoring, the Interos platform helps the world’s companies reduce risk, avoid disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience. Businesses can uncover game-changing opportunities that radically change the way they see, learn and profit from their relationships.
Based in Washington, DC, Interos serves global clients with business-critical, interdependent relationships. The fast-growing private company is led by CEO Jennifer Bisceglie and supported by investors Venrock and Kleiner Perkins. For more information, visit www.interos.ai.
We’re looking for a mission-driven UX Writer to join Interos’ growing Product Design team and bring clarity and personality to Interos’ product. As the first writer on the team, you will help build the writing practice from the ground up at one of the fastest growing startups out there. You’ll report directly to our Senior Director of Product Design.
This role excels at writing, editing, and collaboration, always striving to understand our customer through data, and create the most intuitive, delightful experience on their behalf. The UX writer also needs to be adept at balancing personality and function in their approach to create a cohesive, unified experience that helps humanize the brand across every touchpoint.
- Develop and present design solutions that coalesce narratives and storytelling around customer insights, data, business requirements, and brand values.
- Work on feature development, naming, user flows, product logic, and education.
- Translate complex systems into coherent, concise, and compelling narratives, interface copy, user experiences, and brand strategies.
- Address feedback and improve performance of our content and customer experience.
- Interpret and use qualitative and quantitative data to make data-driven decisions.
- Conducts content audits of existing content to identify areas of potential improvement.
- Creates communication strategies for multi-channel experiences.
- Work with UX researchers to discover content needs and evaluate content.
- Work with Product leadership to develop design visions and strategies.
- Stay abreast of UX trends and mobile design latest standards, changes, trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds and make recommendations as needed.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in UX writing or content strategy including work in hardware, software, digital agency, or SaaS environment
- 3+ years translating technical requirements into design requirements
- A web-based portfolio of relevant work samples with a UX focus; including problems you helped solve for, your contributions, and impact to the customer
- Proficiency in UX writing and knowledge of how content guides users through a digital experience
- Excellent presentation and storytelling skills
- Demonstrated ability to make complex technical subjects easy to comprehend.
- Demonstrated ability to explain your process and writing decisions to your cross-functional partners
- Passionate about seizing opportunities for improvement at every turn.
- Supervisory Responsibility: This position has no supervisory responsibilities
- Include if position is Remote, US or Colorado: The range provided is for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: $93,500 - $135,000
- FLSA Status: Exempt
- Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers.
- Physical Demands: This is largely a sedentary role. Physical requirements include occasional lifting/carrying of 5 pounds; visual acuity, speech and hearing; hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer keyboard and basic office equipment. Subject to sitting, standing, reaching, walking, twisting, and kneeling to perform the essential functions. Working conditions are primarily inside an office environment. Modify if needed.
- Travel Requirements: This position does not require travel.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO)
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]