Founded in 2005 by supply chain risk management expert Jennifer Bisceglie, we have grown into the largest and most influential player in the emerging operational resilience space. This past July we achieved $100 million dollars in Series C funding led by the investment firm Night Dragon, with additional participation from Series A and B investors Kleiner Perkins and Venrock. This latest round of funding brings Interos’ valuation to $1billion, earning us unicorn status.
Based in Arlington, Va., Interos’ breakthrough SaaS platform leverages artificial intelligence and machine learning to model the entire business ecosystems of companies into a living global map. Users can drill down to any single supplier, anywhere – helping businesses and government organizations reduce risk, avoid operational disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience and performance. We have seen hypergrowth in the past 3 years and continue to expand our team across the US and several countries in Europe.
Supply Chain Risk Management, as it relates to Third Party risk, is a hot topic given the challenges in Supply Chain Management these days. We are the first and only multi-tier, multi-factor business relationship intelligence platform that continuously monitors critical supply chain relationships and associated risk within a given ecosystem, supporting the mission of the United States Department of Defense to protect the security of the nation. To keep up with supporting our rapid growth, we are looking for an exceptional talent who has deep relationships within the US DOD community and can generate tremendous excitement and opportunity across this space.
- Promotes the Interos brand across Industry events, uncovering and driving key relationships and maintaining competitive differentiation for current engagements.
- Translates customer needs into specific requirements, identifying/tailoring company services and solutions into offerings, and managing captures to effectively market the operating unit’s products and capabilities to meet those needs.
- Oversees all aspects of the Business Acquisition Process (BAP) that includes steps to develop and execute growth strategies, identifying new business opportunities, establishing pursuit priorities, gaining and growing customer intimacy, and developing success capture plans.
- Lead specified Federal deal pursuits to drive revenue for Interos.
- Participates in key task order capture pursuits.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university and 12+ years' related experience to include functional management experience – OR – a Master’s degree and 10 years’ related experience to include functional management.
- Proven track record of business development success across the phases of the Business Acquisition Process (BAP).
- Thorough knowledge of government procurement and business development processes: identification, qualification, capture and bid activities.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills to ensure community relationship and trust.
- Experience with market assessments, analysis of competitors and potential partners, and strategy development.
- Experience in business marketing/coordination and submission of winning proposals, issue identification, risk mitigation, and ensuring post-win customer.
- Demonstrated outstanding written and oral communication skills as well as ability to use tools for customer relationship management, briefing/white paper preparation and delivery, proposal development, and developing/delivering executive level briefings.
- Current/active Top Secret clearance with the ability to obtain SCI level access. US Citizenship is a prerequisite.
- Active Top Secret/SSBI clearance with SCI and SAP eligibility.
- Experience with US Department of Defense to include design, manufacturing, hardware, mission operations and integration.
- Existing customer relationships within DoD, Intelligence Community and adjacent markets.
- Supervisory Responsibility: This position has no supervisory responsibilities but will in the future as the company grows.
- Travel Requirements: This position may require up to 50% travel. Frequent travel is within the DC Metro area.
- Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers.
- Physical Demands: This is largely a sedentary role. Physical requirements include occasional lifting/carrying of 5 pounds; visual acuity, speech and hearing; hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer keyboard and basic office equipment. Subject to sitting, standing, reaching, walking, twisting, and kneeling to perform the essential functions. Working conditions are primarily inside an office environment.
- Colorado Only: The range provided is for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: $162,900 - $330,100.
- FLSA Status: Exempt
Interos is required to comply with Federal Executive Order 14042 mandating employees be vaccinated against COVID-19. Accordingly, as of January 4, 2022, all Interos employees must be fully vaccinated* against COVID-19, unless you have a legally valid medical or religious reason. Any requests for exemptions based on medical or sincerely held religious beliefs will be evaluated confidentially by our Chief People Officer after hiring.
*Fully vaccinated means an individual must have received their second dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine or the single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine no later than 14 days before January 4, 2022.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]