Interos is changing the future now on how organizations find risk and innovation in their network of business relationships (supply chain). We're looking for interns who are curious, detail oriented and want to be entrusted with real responsibility and embrace the opportunity to make our product better.
This is a unique opportunity to support Interos Finance & Operations team – the analytical engine of the company – in competitive intelligence, performance analysis and operational improvements. Projects may include building and improving forecasting models, analysis of key business trends, sales pipeline analysis, competitor research, etc. You’ll be a full member of the Finance team and learning to solve real world problems.
We are a collaborative and agile environment, where every voice matters and outside the box thinking is encouraged. This is an opportunity to engage with various stakeholders across the business and senior leadership team, and to train and develop your skills (and to learn new ones!) while supporting the success of a rapidly growing, VC-backed company.
Dates of Internship: June 6, 2022-August 5, 2022
- Assist Finance team with monthly and quarterly forecasting, reporting, and analysis.
- Analyze cost trends and resource utilization.
- Assist with review of the metrics and performance dashboards.
- Evaluate system processes to identify areas for improvement.
- Support all efforts to automate and optimize routine work.
- Participate in the preparation of financial variance reports, presentations, and recommendations for management.