Founded in 2005 by supply chain risk management expert Jennifer Bisceglie, we have grown into the largest and most influential player in the emerging operational resilience space. This past July we achieved $100 million dollars in Series C funding led by the investment firm Night Dragon, with additional participation from Series A and B investors Kleiner Perkins and Venrock. This latest round of funding brings Interos’ valuation to $1billion, earning us unicorn status.
Based in Arlington, Va., Interos’ breakthrough SaaS platform leverages artificial intelligence and machine learning to model the entire business ecosystems of companies into a living global map. Users can drill down to any single supplier, anywhere – helping businesses and government organizations reduce risk, avoid operational disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience and performance. We have seen hypergrowth in the past 3 years and continue to expand our team across the US and several countries in Europe.
Interos is changing the future now on how organizations find risk and innovation in their network of business relationships (supply chain). We are looking for Software Engineer Interns who are curious, detail oriented and want to be entrusted with real responsibility and embrace the opportunity to make our product better. You will be a full member of the Application Development team and learning to solve real world problems. You will be working in a collaborative, agile environment, where every voice matters, outside the box thinking is encouraged, and the best ideas always win.
Dates of Internship: June 6, 2022-August 5, 2022
- Assume responsibility for key parts of the Interos Knowledge Graph product.
- Write clean and well-crafted code in Python, TypeScript, and/or React.
- Working within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies.
- Developing and maintaining applications for internal tools as well as our customer facing web application as well as backends for internal tools.
- Bringing a passion to stay current with technology, experimenting with and learning new technologies.
- Resolve customer-facing issues and fix bugs.
- Develop practices to enhance code quality and ease of maintenance.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Collaborative spirit and commitment to communicating well with colleagues in a remote environment as well as in-person.
- Graduation date of December 2022 or May 2023.
- Previous intern or software engineering experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with software engineering best practices – including unit tests, code review, version control, production monitoring, etc.
- Solid understanding of development lifecycle (design, test, implement, document) and release management using modern collaboration tools.
- Ability to show code samples or development portfolio.
Interos is required to comply with Federal Executive Order 14042 mandating employees be vaccinated against COVID-19. All Interos employees must be fully vaccinated* against COVID-19, unless you have a legally valid medical or religious reason. Any requests for exemptions based on medical or sincerely held religious beliefs will be evaluated confidentially by our Chief People Officer after hiring.
*Fully vaccinated means an individual must have received their second dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine or the single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]