The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for finding qualified candidates for a variety of positions in the Washington DC metro area and global remote field locations. This position requires someone that can work with minimal supervision and is a self-starter. This role will report directly to Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition and Culture and assist in key strategic initiatives to drive our next phase of growth.
- Full lifecycle recruitment across various departments such as Engineering, Product, Data Science, Marketing and Sales.
- Proactively target and source candidates using databases, social media, networking, and other sources.
- Conducting interviews to evaluate candidates' qualifications and fit for Interos.
- Planning and execution of recruiting cycles to create a strong candidate pipeline and deliver high quality customer service to hiring managers and candidates.
- Develop a working relationship with the local universities Computer Science and Data Science programs for the recruitment of interns and full-time employees.
- Working closely with hiring managers on job description development, candidate profile creation, candidate evaluation, and selection.
- Support the Human Resources department on a variety of ad hoc projects across all functional areas.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 4 years' experience in high volume recruitment (candidate must have experience completing all stages including sourcing, screening, interviewing, testing, selection, offer, negotiation and closing candidates).
- Solid understanding of technical concepts for appropriate identification and evaluation of candidates.
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
- Strong organization skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver assignments on time in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have prior experience utilizing an ATS (Greenhouse is a huge plus!).
- EMEA recruiting is a huge plus.
- Supervisory Responsibility: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Travel Requirements: This position may require up to 10% travel. Frequent travel is outside the local area and overnight.
- Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers.
- Physical Demands: This is largely a sedentary role. Physical requirements include occasional lifting/carrying of 5 pounds; visual acuity, speech and hearing; hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer keyboard and basic office equipment. Subject to sitting, standing, reaching, walking, twisting, and kneeling to perform the essential functions. Working conditions are primarily inside an office environment.
- Colorado Only: The range provided is for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: $80,000 – $90,000.
- FLSA Status: Exempt
Interos is required to comply with Federal Executive Order 14042 mandating employees be vaccinated against COVID-19. All Interos employees must be fully vaccinated* against COVID-19, unless you have a legally valid medical or religious reason. Any requests for exemptions based on medical or sincerely held religious beliefs will be evaluated confidentially by our Chief People Officer after hiring.
*Fully vaccinated means an individual must have received their second dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine or the single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO)
- Pet Insurance
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Family Planning reimbursement
- Legal Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Child Tutoring Reimbursement
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]