Founded in 2005 by supply chain risk management expert Jennifer Bisceglie, we have grown into the largest and most influential player in the emerging operational resilience space. This past July we achieved $100 million dollars in Series C funding led by the investment firm Night Dragon, with additional participation from Series A and B investors Kleiner Perkins and Venrock. This latest round of funding brings Interos’ valuation to $1billion, earning us unicorn status.
Based in Arlington, Va., Interos’ breakthrough SaaS platform leverages artificial intelligence and machine learning to model the entire business ecosystems of companies into a living global map. Users can drill down to any single supplier, anywhere – helping businesses and government organizations reduce risk, avoid operational disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience and performance. We have seen hypergrowth in the past 3 years and continue to expand our team across the US and several countries in Europe.
The Opportunity: (Primary Purpose of the Position)
Supply Chain Risk Management, as it relates to Third Party risk, is a hot topic given the challenges in Supply Chain Management these days. We are the first and only multi-tier, multi-factor business relationship intelligence platform that continuously monitors critical supply chain relationships and associated risk within a given eco system. To keep up with supporting this rapid demand, we are hiring a sales operations analyst that can provide analytics and sales/partner support capacity for the revenue organization.
- Develop and deliver business analytics that monitors and measures overall sales, customer experience and partner execution through relevant score-carding, reporting, application management and associated data quality.
- Support or lead implementation of new or updated applications as well as related projects that enable the Revenue Org to be most productive and effective.
- Support territory management development and updates working with the sales strategy/operations team and sales leaders.
- Provide training as needed on key sales technology applications such as Salesforce, CPQ, Clari, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Navigator, 6Sense and others as they are added to the tech stack.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience.
- Strong organization skills, high activity, effective oral & written communicator.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Customer-service orientation – strong service-minded profile.
- Commercial and business acumen.
- Good relationship building skills and ability to work across geographies.
- Attention to detail and high levels of accuracy.
- Experience in a startup or technology environment is important.
- Demonstrated proficiency in software productivity tools (Salesforce CRM, Presentation and database software) to meet goals of position.
Essential Personal Values and Attributes
- Team player, willing to go the extra mile to get the job done.
- A Self Starter, able to work effectively with a distributed team.
- Ability to independently identify, investigate and develop solutions to problems (business, operational and ideally technical).
- Ability to manage multiple projects/initiatives to meet predetermined deadlines, setting direction for and ensuring the success of all prospect engagements.
- Ability to function independently, with minimal supervision, setting direction communicating effectively with internal and client stakeholders, and enlisting help as needed.
- Ability to prioritize and delegate work as needed.
- Ability to establish friendly, professional and cooperative relations with internal and external contacts.
- Supervisory Responsibility: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Travel Requirements: This position may require up to 10% travel if not local to Arlington area.
- Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers.
- Physical Demands: This is largely a sedentary role. Physical requirements include occasional lifting/carrying of 5 pounds; visual acuity, speech and hearing; hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer keyboard and basic office equipment. Subject to sitting, standing, reaching, walking, twisting, and kneeling to perform the essential functions. Working conditions are primarily inside an office environment.
- Colorado and New York Only: The range provided is for Colorado and New York-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO/NY may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: CO: $72,000 - $96,000, NYC: $82,800 - $110,400.