Founded in 2005 by supply chain risk management expert Jennifer Bisceglie, we have grown into the largest and most influential player in the emerging operational resilience space. This past July we achieved $100 million dollars in Series C funding led by the investment firm Night Dragon, with additional participation from Series A and B investors Kleiner Perkins and Venrock.
Based in Arlington, Va., Interos’ breakthrough SaaS platform leverages artificial intelligence and machine learning to model the entire business ecosystems of companies into a living global map. Users can drill down to any single supplier, anywhere – helping businesses and government organizations reduce risk, avoid operational disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience and performance. We have seen hypergrowth in the past 3 years and continue to expand our team as needed.
We need an extraordinary team member who thrives as part of a fast-paced team and takes pride in their ability to succeed while delivering value to our customers. Be challenged by innovation and grow professionally by solving one of the most interesting challenges impacting businesses across the globe.
We are seeking an experienced executive leader to join our team as the SVP, Global Public Sector of Revenue. We are looking for a proven leader and disciplined operator with a demonstrated ability to build high- performance teams and government business. You will work closely with the COO and leadership team, with responsibilities including: Providing Global impacting strategy and positioning Interos as a leading player in the global supply chain.
- The SVP, Global Public Sector of Revenue will be responsible for creating and implementing Interos’s Global Public Sector Revenue strategy and operating plans.
- The incumbent will utilize his/her/their drive, prior experiences, networks and creative power to establish and implement an aggressive strategy and associated plans to generate growth in annual recurring revenue and bookings
- This leader will transform Interos’ public sector’s team by establishing an aggressive top-line revenue posture and drive new business through the implementation of scalable, and repeatable processes
- Own key customer relationships together with Interos’ customer success team members and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base within the Global Public Sector
- Work closely with functions and other executives across the organization to establish and develop a strong and collaborative partnership to ensure continued success
- Together with the public sector team members, provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Manage the overall public sector sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management
- Through personal credibility and strong leadership, establish a highly successful, performing and engaged team.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, an MBA or related field Master’s degree preferred
- 15+ years of senior leadership level experience in a tech or tech related environment is required
- Proven ability to drive transformational change across a large organization: understands the drivers of how to change a culture, assess performance, continuously refresh a sales organization and build capability
- Excellent operational and analytical abilities
- Proven track record of building satisfied, loyal and reference-able customers
- Dynamic and strong sales execution mindset with a passion for a fast-paced growing environment
- Proven success working within a highly matrixed organization and establishing relationships across all functions
- Champions diversity of team, thought, and opinion with a demonstrated ability to work effectively and collaboratively with diverse team members
- Supervisory Responsibility: This position has supervisory responsibilities.
- Travel Requirements: This position may require up to 50% travel. Frequently travel is outside the local area and overnight.
- Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers.
- Physical Demands: This is largely a sedentary role. Physical requirements include occasional lifting/carrying of 5 pounds; visual acuity, speech and hearing; hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer keyboard and basic office equipment. Subject to sitting, standing, reaching, walking, twisting, and kneeling to perform the essential functions. Working conditions are primarily inside an office environment.
- Colorado and New York Only: The range provided is for Colorado and New York-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO/NY may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: CO/NY: $200,000.00-$275,000.00
- FLSA Status: Exempt
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO)
- Pet Insurance
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Family Planning reimbursement
- Legal Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Child Tutoring Reimbursement
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]