Trust is the new currency in a globalized and transformed international economy and supply chain ecosystem. It is foundational to supply chain resilience and gaining greater security and transparency across the supply chain ecosystem. However, as globalization introduced and expanded complex interdependencies, trust often took a backseat to low-cost and hyper-specialized production. That era is coming to an end, with major implications for supply chain compliance. Read this paper to learn:
- How a new wave of prohibitions and restrictions is reshaping global supply chains
- What the reemergence of US industrial policy means for your organization
- Why the global landscape is moving to embrace trusted networks and technology alliances
- About new supply chain compliance challenges in the globalized world
- Steps your organization can take to tackle these complex issues
Read the white paper now. Then, to learn more about how to support supply chain compliance with the Interos platform, visit interos.ai.