Resilience 2022: Download the France Infographic
Interos surveyed more than 300 French supply chain leaders as part of Resilience 2022, the second edition of our Annual Global Supply Chain Report. Our study dimensions the continued impacts of global supply chain disruptions on France, and explores organisation’s plans to combat it. Interos has assembled key findings from French respondents into the infographic below, which is also available as a downloadable PDF.
French organizations were impacted by multiple significant supply chain disruptions during the past year costing on average, costing a combined €221 million in lost revenue per company.
- Disruption causes were split evenly between financial, operational, cyber, ESG and other risk categories. Most companies were impacted by sub-tier supplier issues where they have limited visibility.
- Slightly over half of a French organization’s suppliers are typically evaluated during risk analysis exercises.
- Supply chain risk management and operational resilience demand collective responsibility, collaboration and information sharing with both internal functions and external suppliers and strategic partners. Most French executives acknowledge they need to do a better job on all fronts.
Other key findings of the Interos Resilience 2022 survey include:
- 2/3 of French companies plan to make wholesale changes to their supply chain footprint
- 69% of French respondents plan to implement or introduce technology in next 12 months to gain visibility into their supply chains
- Only 12% of French organizations currently monitor supplier risk on a continuous basis
Hit the download button below to for a PDF of the infographic or keep scrolling to view as an image. You can also click here to download the full survey report.