Resilience 2022: Download the UK Infographic
Interos surveyed more than 300 UK supply chain leaders as part of Resilience 2022, the second edition of our Annual Global Supply Chain Report. Our study dimensions the continued impacts of global supply chain disruptions on the UK, and explores organisation’s plans to combat it. Interos has assembled key findings from UK respondents into the infographic below, which is also available as a downloadable PDF.
UK Organizations were impacted by multiple significant supply chain disruptions during the past year costing on average, costing a combined £142 million in lost revenue.
- Disruption causes were split evenly between financial, operational, cyber, ESG and other risk categories. Most companies were impacted by sub-tier supplier issues where they have limited visibility.
- Slightly over half of a UK organization’s suppliers are typically evaluated during risk analysis exercises.
- Technology is seen as delivering significant benefits. While most UK organizations currently lack advanced supply chain visibility solutions, they plan to implement them in the next 12 months.
Key UK findings of the Interos Resilience 2022 survey include:
- 2/3 of UK companies plan to make wholesale changes to their supply chain footprint
- 81% of UK respondents plan to implement or introduce technology in next 12 months to gain visibility into their supply chains
- Only 15% of UK organizations currently monitor supplier risk on a continuous basis
- 85% of companies agree that collective responsibility is required to protect against supply chain disruptions.
Hit the download button below to for a PDF of the infographic or keep scrolling to view as an image. You can also click here to download the full survey report.