Interos is the operational resilience company — reinventing how companies manage their supply chains and business relationships — through a breakthrough SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence to model and transform the ecosystems of complex businesses into a living global map, down to any single supplier, anywhere.
Reducing months of backward-looking manual spreadsheet inputs to instant visualizations with continuous monitoring, the Interos platform helps the world’s companies reduce risk, avoid disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience. Businesses can uncover game-changing opportunities that radically change the way they see, learn and profit from their relationships.
Based in Washington, DC, Interos serves global clients with business-critical, interdependent relationships. The fast-growing private company is led by CEO Jennifer Bisceglie and supported by investors Venrock and Kleiner Perkins. For more information, visit www.interos.ai.
Interos is a product-oriented company. We are building the world's first fully connected knowledge graph of commercial entities to understand global supply chain risk for our customers. The data to do this does not exist, so we are making it.
Interos is looking for world-class machine learning engineers, experts on extracting structured information from unstructured text. We want to identify real-time risk across every company in our customers' ecosystems and beyond.
You want to solve problems for which you can't just Google answers. You want to deal with real big data in actual products that real people use. You want exposure to cutting edge tech, including machine learning at scale, graph databases, and predictive modeling. And you want it all in a high-growth startup.
The selected applicants will have the opportunity to experiment with large data sets, cutting edge language models, and be supported by a crack team of software engineers and data analysts ready to create the best training data possible and help operationalize your models on AWS infrastructure. This job is an individual contributor position, but you will have significant input into research and product development decisions and serve as a key technical leader within the company.
You will contribute to industry-leading projects using your software engineering, data engineering, and machine learning skills to transfer ideas into solutions for some of the most challenging technical problems that will delight customers. You will be a key driver in taking something from an idea to an experiment to a prototype and finally to a live production system.
- Use machine learning, data mining, statistical techniques, and others to create actionable, meaningful, and scalable solutions for business problems.
- Analyze and extract relevant information from large amounts of data and derive useful insights.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for your area of ML expertise, and partner with functional experts across the company to bring that expertise to bear on some of the hardest and most exciting problems in this space.
- Serve as key technical resource for more junior machine learning engineers, helping them solve the most difficult problems.
- Provide technical guidance to product teams on the choice of machine learning approaches appropriate for a task.
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation, and model implementation.
- Develop and enhance the predictive capability of in-house developed supply chain risk models for use by some of the biggest enterprises in the world.
- Work with MLOps to deliver production systems with your models.
- MS or PhD in Machine Learning, Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, or Applied Mathematics.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in machine learning, predictive modeling, and analysis.
- Technical skills in machine learning, deep learning and natural language processing with the ability to explain and present complex ideas.
- Experience designing, implementing, and maintaining APIs as a service for your team and customers.
- A preference for writing mature and maintainable software in Python.
- Familiarity with software engineering best practices – including unit tests, code review, version control, production monitoring, etc.
- Solid understanding of development lifecycle (design, test, implement, document) and release management using modern collaboration tools.
- Experience with databases and data structuring/warehousing.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to interact effectively with colleagues of varying technical and non-technical abilities.
- Eligibility to obtain a security clearance is preferred
STUFF THAT REALLY IMPRESSES US:
- Experience putting ML models into a large high-availability production environment.
- Contributions to open source projects including the NLP/NLU space.
- Good experience creating entity, relationship, and event extraction models.
- Great sense of humor.
- Positive, good-natured, and generally pleasant to be around.
- Demonstrated commitment to building a diverse and inclusive culture.
- A sense of adventure.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO)
- 401(k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]