The Data Enablement team supports the Interos data-driven culture by ensuring the democratization of data across all departments. We provide teams with a well-organized, documented data lake, fast data on-boarding, and assistance with data analysis.
As a part of the Data Enablement team, you will be a subject matter expert of all data available in the Interos data lake as well as a key contributor to on-boarding new data from our strategic partnerships. You will work across departments to ensure our internal customers have access to the data they need, in the format they need it, to solve their business challenges in a data-driven way.
You’ll partner with Business Analysts, Methodologists, Data Scientists, Sales Engineers and others to understand their goals, build out processes and datasets, and ultimately empower through the democratization of data.
- Partner with Product, Engineering, and Methodology teams to ensure data sources are democratized (centralized, documented, unified, and accessible).
- Collaborate with Methodologists, Business Analysts, and Data Quality Analysts to surface critical data from the data lake.
- Partner with Technology teams to ensure the data lake stores all data used to power the Interos platform.
- Maintain the Interos data dictionary, master data catalogs, and metrics on the effectiveness of data centralization processes.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and users to develop internal data management tools & processes.
- Manage automated data pipelines powering integrations between 3rd parties and the Interos data lake.
- Support training & documentation programs to ensure users across the organization can effectively use the data lake.
- Perform data analysis and transformation activities with well-formed SQL queries.
- Assist with the strategy, development, and administration of business intelligence tools.
- Provide training, technical advice, and enable best practices for business intelligence and analysis.
- Create effective, scalable, and intuitive dashboard/reporting solutions to raise useful and actionable insights.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2 to 5 years of experience OR 4+ years of experience in a related field.
- Intermediate SQL knowledge and skills.
- Proven passion and expertise for the data quality discipline: Data profiling, Data Discovery, Information Chain and Root Cause analysis.
- Familiarity with AWS S3, Snowflake, and other modern data warehouse & data lake technologies.
- Can construct elegant SQL queries and will keep profiling and optimizing them until they are as efficient as possible.
- Have basic experience with one or more data BI visualization tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, or Looker.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Have a demonstrated passion for data and working in data-driven organizations.
- Have familiarity with data warehouse technologies and best practices.