Interos is the operational resilience company — reinventing how companies manage their supply chains and business relationships — through a breakthrough SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence to model and transform the ecosystems of complex businesses into a living global map, down to any single supplier, anywhere.
Reducing months of backward-looking manual spreadsheet inputs to instant visualizations with continuous monitoring, the Interos platform helps the world’s companies reduce risk, avoid disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience. Businesses can uncover game-changing opportunities that radically change the way they see, learn and profit from their relationships.
Based in Washington, DC, Interos serves global clients with business-critical, interdependent relationships. The fast-growing private company is led by CEO Jennifer Bisceglie and supported by investors Venrock and Kleiner Perkins. For more information, visit www.interos.ai.
We are looking for an Associate Data Scientist with exceptional product sense to develop machine learning and deep learning models and algorithms that create unique insight for customers. The ideal candidate should be someone who can automate scoring using machine learning techniques, build recommendation systems, and select the correct data points for analysis from the large open source and proprietary data sets. The ideal candidate must have strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods and tools. You are focused on results, a self-starter, and have demonstrated success for using analytics to drive the understanding, growth, and success of a product.
- Analyzing large data sets to identify actionable insights
- Designing and deploying deep learning algorithms and predictive models
- Developing custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets
- Assessing the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques
- Developing processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computational Linguistics, Artificial Intelligence or related areas
- 1-3 years of hands on professional or internship experience in one or more of the following areas: Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning Models, Question Answering, Text Mining, Information Retrieval, Distributional Semantics, Data Science, Knowledge Engineering
- Experience in productization of machine learning algorithms and the ability to deliver data science components that are part of successful commercial products
- At a minimum a working knowledge of NLP, Graph Theory, and Network Analysis
- Fluency in one or more programming languages (Python, Java, R, etc.)
- Experience with statistical data analysis, experimental design, and hypotheses validation
- Readiness to collaborate with engineering teams to develop prototypes and software products
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO)
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]