Welcome to ”Invisible Threats – Resilience 2023” – Interos’ third annual supply chain survey. This closely-watched report is the only industry benchmark to dimension the magnitude and impact of multi-factor risk events on global supply chains. It taps the attitudes and beliefs of 750 senior procurement and supply chain leaders in financial services, aerospace & defense, energy, healthcare, and other global sectors, and was conducted by independent researchers with no mention of Interos.
We hope these insights sparks new ideas for how your enterprise can achieve resilience!
Please Complete Form to Download Survey
- $37M Annual Savings: Our research reveals that better prevention and swift response to supply chain disruptions can save organizations an average of $37M annually.
- Sub-Tier Supplier Disruptions: An alarming 90% of organizations lack awareness of sub-tier supplier disruptions for up to 48 hours, exposing them to significant brand and financial risks.
- Multi-factor Risk Awareness: The average annual costs of different supply chain disruptions range from $43M to $47M, emphasizing the need for a multifaceted approach to risk awareness.
- Supply Chain Risk Management Maturity: A mere 5% of procurement leaders have reached a stage of continuous risk preemption and resilience building.
Benefits from Reading Interos’ Annual Supply Chain Report
- Understand New and Emerging Challenges: Our report highlights the contemporary and evolving challenges in the supply chain, from climate change and geopolitical turmoil to financial instability.
- Uncover Blind Spots: Most organizations assess only 56% of critical suppliers for vulnerabilities, leaving acute weaknesses in the supply base. Learn how you can identify and address these blind spots.
- Compliance and Regulation Insight: 74% of procurement and third-party risk leaders are struggling to comply with emerging supply chain regulations. Learn which laws are sparking the most concern.
- Know Where Your SCRM/TPRM Maturity Ranks: A majority of procurement and third-party risk leaders still feel they have significant room to improve. Find out where you rank relative to the pack.
The lessons from our survey participant resonate with us all: “We assumed everything would work flawlessly, and now we know it doesn’t.” The era of assuming is over; seize the opportunity to redefine resilience and drive growth.