Interos is the operational resilience company — reinventing how companies manage their supply chains and business relationships — through a breakthrough SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence to model and transform the ecosystems of complex businesses into a living global map, down to any single supplier, anywhere.
Reducing months of backward-looking manual spreadsheet inputs to instant visualizations with continuous monitoring, the Interos platform helps the world’s companies reduce risk, avoid disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience. Businesses can uncover game-changing opportunities that radically change the way they see, learn and profit from their relationships.
Based in Washington, DC, Interos serves global clients with business-critical, interdependent relationships. The fast-growing private company is led by CEO Jennifer Bisceglie and supported by investors Venrock and Kleiner Perkins. For more information, visit www.interos.ai.
The opportunity: This role serves as a key component of a fast-moving corporate communications team at Interos, with key responsibilities around the crafting of informative and motivating messaging over various channels to our core internal audiences: employees, investors, board of directors, partners and other stakeholders. Communication channels will include a monthly newsletter, townhall meetings, executive podcasts and beyond. The role involves working with senior management, under the direction of the Senior Manager for corporate communications, across various departments at the company, including HR, Sales & Marketing, Tech etc.. First on the agenda will be to develop an effective strategic communications roadmap that excites and inspires staff about the latest developments in the company’s leading AI/Machine Learning-powered platform for supply-side risk management.
A second but no less important function of this specialist role within the communications department is to support content creation for external audiences that will be distributed over social media channels, primarily LinkedIn and Twitter, as well as via various company-owned podcasts and Youtube video segments.
Candidates must be local to the DC Metro area and willing to commute into the office as needed.
- Works to establish steady flow of departmental news gathering and internal messaging that serves to inform and engage staff and stakeholders on both product and go-to-market strategies
- Serves cross-functional role (support CEO messaging, at the same time messaging and materials for HR, Sales&Marketing, Tech dev etc.) to ensure conveyance of timely department-specific information as well as cohesive enterprise-wide storytelling.
- Prepares/distributes digital monthly-cadence newsletter that will address staff audience -- as well as a abridged version for investors, partners.
- Generates original content for social media distribution: LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube. This content will cover the full range of compelling information about the company, its product offering, its leadership and its stewardship role in the supply-chain-risk-management industry.
- At least 6+ years in a B2B-focused PR Agency or the equivalent tenure on an in-house communications team
- Ability to translate technical product information and sometimes obscure regulatory information into easily understood prose
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-pasted environment under tight writing deadlines
- Ability to pivot to unanticipated time-sensitive assignments from multiple customers
- Change-agent point of view, one that aims to inform, inspire and engage internal and external audiences in innovative ways
- Familiarity with best practices in social media channels
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Team-player orientation with demonstrated ability to initiate high-value individual action items
- Candidates must be local to the DC Metro area and willing to occasionally go in the office as needed
- Strongly preferred: a solid focus on software, particularly in the business intelligence, Artificial Intelligence, Machine-learning space. Familiarity with supply-chain issues will be given priority
- Internal communications role with cross-functional scope at tech company will be given preference.
- Social media content and distribution experience highly desired
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]