Interos is the operational resilience company — reinventing how companies manage their supply chains and business relationships — through a breakthrough SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence to model and transform the ecosystems of complex businesses into a living global map, down to any single supplier, anywhere.
Reducing months of backward-looking manual spreadsheet inputs to instant visualizations with continuous monitoring, the Interos platform helps the world’s companies reduce risk, avoid disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience. Businesses can uncover game-changing opportunities that radically change the way they see, learn and profit from their relationships.
Based in Washington, DC, Interos serves global clients with business-critical, interdependent relationships. The fast-growing private company is led by CEO Jennifer Bisceglie and supported by investors Venrock and Kleiner Perkins. For more information, visit www.interos.ai.
Supply Chain Risk Management, as it relates to Third Party risk, is a hot topic given globalization, and Interos has a unique 18-month window to exponentially grow its account market share. Interos is the first and only multi-tier, multi-factor business relationship intelligence platform that continuously monitors critical supply chain relationships and associated risk within a given eco system. To keep up with rapid demand, we are hiring a Federal Inside Sales Representative to take the Interos AI Platform to decision makers within Federal Civilian agencies who need solutions for compliance, sourcing, and operational resilience.
- We are excited to offer an opportunity to grow as you join the company. As a Federal Inside Sales Representative, you will solely support Interos’ Federal Civilian sales team to drive inbound and outbound calls, emails, and web interface to focus on maintaining and expanding business relationships/market share with existing and new customers.
- Responsible for being the source of new business generation for Federal Civilian sales by prospecting for new clients leveraging public resources/ subscriptions (GovSpend, GovWin, etc.) for contacts, pursuing both warm and cold leads.
- Responsible for becoming highly proficient on the Interos platform, use-cases and Federal value drivers, with general knowledge to speak to our Federal success.
- Assist in setting up Federal Use case webinars; actively promoting federal attendance to company webinars and marketing events to Federal contacts, customers, and partners.
- Work with Federal Sales Director to set up federal sales campaigns, promoting company featured news articles to prospects, following RFI / RFP alerts on contract vehicle sites.
- Build strong relationships to achieve win/win results toward common goal
- Manage Federal Civilian Salesforce Interface and making sure that it stays updated
- Work with Federal Sales Director andAccount Managers to identify key targets and build out the contact database
- Develop strategies with Federal Sales Director to drive leads to opportunities
- Use SalesForce automation tools to develop and update ROI/funnel reporting and dashboards for management and sales visibility
- Attain daily inside sales call activity metrics – outbound calls, decision maker contacts, qualified leads
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of existing and developing technologies as it relates to Supply Chain Risk Management, while understanding and identifying opportunities for customers
- Maintain a robust sales territory target lists in Salesforce.com
- Previous success supporting an early-stage company growing the territory and exceeding sales goals is a plus.
- Strong organization skills, high activity, effective oral & written communicator.
- A Self Starter, able to work effectively with a distributed team.
- 1+ years of relevant work experience in inside sales and lead generation in a technology or related SCRM organization
- 1+ years of experience in driving demand and lead generation
- 1+ years of experience using Sales Automation tools such as Salesforce.com
- A Bachelor degree in marketing, business, technology, or relevant field of study or equivalent experience
- Experience working with Federal Agencies
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]