Interos is the operational resilience company — reinventing how companies manage their supply chains and business relationships — through a breakthrough SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence to model and transform the ecosystems of complex businesses into a living global map, down to any single supplier, anywhere.
Reducing months of backward-looking manual spreadsheet inputs to instant visualizations with continuous monitoring, the Interos platform helps the world’s companies reduce risk, avoid disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience. Businesses can uncover game-changing opportunities that radically change the way they see, learn and profit from their relationships.
Based in Washington, DC, Interos serves global clients with business-critical, interdependent relationships. The fast-growing private company is led by CEO Jennifer Bisceglie and supported by investors Venrock and Kleiner Perkins. For more information, visit www.interos.ai.
The Sr Director, Product Management is a key product leader at Interos, reporting to the VP of Product. The Sr. Director, Product Management leads the Product Management team to define the roadmap for long-term product strategy and execution by gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with internal departments to deliver the business and product plans.
This critical role is committed to understanding and addressing market and customer needs, leading a team of product management professionals, as well as collaborating with customers and internal stakeholders to ensure coordinated execution in all matters of product management.
The Sr Director, Product Management will work in a fast-paced environment, and collaborates with our blue-chip customers, cross-functional teams, and business stakeholders, to define our product vision. In this role, you will be responsible for communicating that vision to clients, sales teams, account management, and executive partners. This leader will also be responsible for forecasting the growth opportunities associated with that vision, executing its delivery, and evangelizing product adoption.
- Establish product vision and roadmap and build consensus across the PM, Design and engineering leadership.
- Work with our sales, customer success team and engineering teams to define and refine product requirements, including the creation of agile product epics and user stories.
- Own the product feature request review process for our products.
- Work with customers and internal teams (sales and SEs) to clarify and refine user stories.
- Work with Product Marketing to author competitive technical content that will be used by sales teams including competitive analysis, whitepapers, and presentations.
- Work with Product Marketing to define and execute a winning Go-To-Market plan
- Meet with customers, sales, business partners and other industry sources to identify functional requirements, evangelize the value proposition of our TPRM solution, and communicate the product roadmap and vision.
- Build and lead a team of extraordinary technical professionals to achieve the company’s goal to deliver the most trusted risk management graph.
- 10+ years of experience with enterprise software products, 5+ years at the senior leadership level of a SaaS product management group.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Prior technical marketing, technical training, or sales engineering experience
- Strong technical knowledge and ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong communication and writing skills with emphasis on technology.
- Polished ambassador and strong customer advocate
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]