Founded in 2005 by supply chain risk management expert Jennifer Bisceglie, we have grown into the largest and most influential player in the emerging operational resilience space. This past July we achieved $100 million dollars in Series C funding led by the investment firm Night Dragon, with additional participation from Series A and B investors Kleiner Perkins and Venrock. This latest round of funding brings Interos’ valuation to $1billion, earning us unicorn status.
Based in Arlington, Va., Interos’ breakthrough SaaS platform leverages artificial intelligence and machine learning to model the entire business ecosystems of companies into a living global map. Users can drill down to any single supplier, anywhere – helping businesses and government organizations reduce risk, avoid operational disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience and performance. We have seen hypergrowth in the past 3 years and continue to expand our team across the US and several countries in Europe.
We are looking for a Senior Solutions Consultant who will own and drive the scoping and solution definition phase during the sales process with prospective clients. Our ideal candidate combines technical knowledge with strong communication skills. You will lead problem-solving sessions with customers and collaborate to map Interos’ platform capabilities with customer’s specific needs. You will work closely with our sales and product teams and constantly apply your problem solving skills. You are interested in working with a dynamic, early stage company and are excited to help shape our product.
- Lead use case scoping sessions to understand customer challenges and connect the dots to our desired problem space and our platform capabilities.
- Become an expert in the Interos platform to find the right fit with current and potential challenges customers are facing.
- Educate and engage with key business & technical stakeholders at customers to get buy-in and alignment on Interos’ capabilities, machine learning models and data sources.
- Use creativity and customer insight to build innovative POV’s (proofs of value) that demonstrate the unique value proposition of our product to our customers.
- Deliver impactful and contextual product demonstrations to current and potential clients that reflect current and future capabilities as part of the sales process.
- Ability to do both technical deep-dives and lead data-science discussions is essential.
- Partner closely with Product Management/Marketing and Engineering by participating in product planning and sharing feedback from the selling process.
- Expand your knowledge on all things related to 3rd Party Risk Management, Supply Chain Risk Management, AI/machine learning, data science and our customers’ industries in general - current verticals include financial services, manufacturing, aerospace/defense, CPG, retail, healthcare/pharmaceuticals and the federal government.
- Design, develop, maintain, and present industry-based demo use-cases.
- Mentorship of associate and entry-level team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3+ years of solutions consulting experience OR equivalent years of experience in a related field.
- Experience in successfully demonstrating and positioning complex, SaaS-based solutions to prospective customers.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to conceptualize new solutions - be creative, not constrained by traditional methods/solutions.
- Ability to work with individuals at varying levels of technical knowledge in a complex environment and resolve issues.
- Ability to initiate and lead conversations with both internal and external teams.
- Comfort in an environment that tests your adaptability and agility.
- Ability to take ambiguous situations and apply a structured framework to get to a shared conclusion.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Ability to independently identify, investigate and develop solutions to problems (business, operational and ideally technical).
- Ability to manage multiple projects/initiatives to meet predetermined deadlines, setting direction for and ensuring the success of all prospect engagements.
- Demonstrated proficiency in software productivity tools (CRM, word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, and database software) to meet goals of position.
- Ability to function independently, with minimal supervision, setting direction communicating effectively with internal and client stakeholders, and enlisting help as needed.
- Ability to establish friendly, professional, and cooperative relations with internal and external contacts.
- Organizational Skills (strategic thinking, goal setting, business metrics driven, time management, etc.).
Interos is required to comply with Federal Executive Order 14042 mandating employees be vaccinated against COVID-19. All Interos employees must be fully vaccinated* against COVID-19, unless you have a legally valid medical or religious reason. Any requests for exemptions based on medical or sincerely held religious beliefs will be evaluated confidentially by our Chief People Officer after hiring.
*Fully vaccinated means an individual must have received their second dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine or the single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO)
- Pet Insurance
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Family Planning reimbursement
- Legal Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Child Tutoring Reimbursement
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]