Interos is the operational resilience company — reinventing how companies manage their supply chains and business relationships — through a breakthrough SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence to model and transform the ecosystems of complex businesses into a living global map, down to any single supplier, anywhere.
Reducing months of backward-looking manual spreadsheet inputs to instant visualizations with continuous monitoring, the Interos platform helps the world’s companies reduce risk, avoid disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience. Businesses can uncover game-changing opportunities that radically change the way they see, learn and profit from their relationships.
Based in Washington, DC, Interos serves global clients with business-critical, interdependent relationships. The fast-growing private company is led by CEO Jennifer Bisceglie and supported by investors Venrock and Kleiner Perkins. For more information, visit www.interos.ai.
Interos is seeking a Senior Cloud Security Engineer with experience at an enterprise level in cloud architecture, policy, controls, business continuity, and automation, including Cloud formation, scripting, and AWS. Reporting to the Engineering Lead, CISO, the role will specialize in AWS services and serve as a liaison between the Cybersecurity and Dev-Ops teams for security management of Cloud Architectures. You will work in our cloud environment and be asked to deliver novel and innovative solutions to help grow the business. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background and have hands-on technical experience with various cloud platforms.
- Architect, build and maintain security controls in our Cloud environment.
- Performing Cloud Security Assessments of Cloud platforms/environments using industry standard frameworks such as ISO and NIST.
- Identify gaps in our security posture and prioritize remediation efforts
- Develop design patterns, standards and best practices for Cloud security.
- Support our engineering teams in developing secure Cloud infrastructure.
- Drive implementation of countermeasures, mitigations, and containment.
- Manage and improve infrastructure level security capabilities e.g. firewalls, DDoS protection, network isolation, IAM, and other access controls.
- Work closely with various team members to refine the risk strategy for cloud architecture.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent technology experience plus 5+ years of experience in Cloud Security Engineering.
- 2+ years experience with Amazon Web Services and demonstrated knowledge of services and controls.
- Network technologies and connectivity options to AWS cloud
- An understanding of data encryption methods and AWS mechanisms to implement these controls.
- Comfortable with DevOps style tools like Kubernetes, Terraform, GitLab, etc.
- Experience analyzing computer security incidents and recommending measures that appropriately respond to computer security incident activity.
- Ability to document findings, architectural diagrams, and project roadmaps.
- Customer focused
- Results driven
- Entrepreneurial mindset; flexible and adaptable, able to learn new things quickly.
- Supervisory Responsibility: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Travel Requirements: This position may require up to 10% travel.
- Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers.
- Physical Demands: This is largely a sedentary role. Physical requirements include occasional lifting/carrying of 5 pounds; visual acuity, speech and hearing; hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer keyboard and basic office equipment. Subject to sitting, standing, reaching, walking, twisting, and kneeling to perform the essential functions. Working conditions are primarily inside an office environment.
- Colorado Only: The range provided is for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: $117,375 - $162,225
- FLSA Status: Exempt
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO)
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]