Interos is the operational resilience company — reinventing how companies manage their supply chains and business relationships — through a breakthrough SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence to model and transform the ecosystems of complex businesses into a living global map, down to any single supplier, anywhere.
Reducing months of backward-looking manual spreadsheet inputs to instant visualizations with continuous monitoring, the Interos platform helps the world’s companies reduce risk, avoid disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience. Businesses can uncover game-changing opportunities that radically change the way they see, learn and profit from their relationships.
Based in Washington, DC, Interos serves global clients with business-critical, interdependent relationships. The fast-growing private company is led by CEO Jennifer Bisceglie and supported by investors Venrock and Kleiner Perkins. For more information, visit www.interos.ai.
Supply Chain Risk Management, as it relates to Third Party risk, is a hot topic given globalization, and Interos has a unique 18-month window to exponentially grow its federal account market share. We are the first and only multi-tier, multi-factor business relationship intelligence platform that continuously monitors critical supply chain relationships and associated risk within a given eco system. To keep up with rapid demand, we are hiring experienced Federal Account Managers to take the Interos AI Platform to C-level decision makers within Federal Civilian agencies who need solutions for compliance, sourcing, and operational resilience.
- Individual Contributor. The primary responsibility is to hunt for new business including using POV or Land & Expand strategies but not a “Farmer” role.
- Initiate/Manage sales strategy and account plan for penetrating and closing net new opportunities in Federal Civilian accounts.
- Build and maintain senior relationships across targeted organizations.
- Manages sales cycles from VP-Level champions/sponsors to C-level executives.
- Develop, initiate and execute a detailed quarterly strategy plan for targeted accounts.
- Responsible for becoming highly proficient on the Interos platform, Federal Civilian Supply Chain Use-Cases, value drivers and Federal Supply Chain policies.
- Provide weekly opportunity status updates and an accurate forecast to management and capture relevant information in Salesforce.
- Consistently exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Collaborate and integrate with Channel Partners and the Interos Alliances team to drive net pipeline growth and accelerate deal velocity.
- Develops detailed Strategy Plans in your specified industry vertical(s).
- Remains highly knowledgeable as a SME in your specified industry vertical(s). 100% certification of all Interos solutions and Customer Success offerings.
- Use Salesforce automation to develop and update ROI/funnel reporting and dashboards.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Federal Civilian sales required. Experience in Supply Chain or Cybersecurity preferrable.
- A verifiable track record of success managing Federal Civilian accounts, closing significant transactions, and consistent over-attainment of quotas >$1M ACV annual revenue.
- Strong knowledge of Federal contract vehicles and partnering strategies.
- Previous success in an early-stage company growing the territory and exceeding sales goals is a plus.
- Strong organization skills, high activity, effective oral & written communicator.
- Experience in a startup or technology environment is important.
- Demonstrated proficiency in software productivity tools (Salesforce CRM, Presentation and database software) to meet goals of position.
Essential Personal Values and Attributes
- Hungry, Humble, Capable, Team player.
- Highly competitive and coachable.
- A Self Starter, able to work effectively with a distributed team.
- Ability to independently identify, investigate and develop solutions to problems (business, operational and ideally technical).
- Ability to manage multiple projects/initiatives to meet predetermined deadlines, setting direction for and ensuring the success of all prospect engagements.
- Ability to function independently, with minimal supervision, setting direction communicating effectively with internal and client stakeholders, and enlisting help as needed.
- Ability to prioritize and delegate work as needed.
- Ability to establish friendly, professional and cooperative relations with internal and external contacts.
- Organizational and Territory Management Skills (strategic thinking, goal setting, business metrics driven, time management, etc.)
- Supervisory Responsibility: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Travel Requirements: This position may require up to 30% travel if not local to Arlington area. Frequently travel is outside the local area and overnight.
- Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers.
- Physical Demands: This is largely a sedentary role. Physical requirements include occasional lifting/carrying of 5 pounds; visual acuity, speech and hearing; hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer keyboard and basic office equipment. Subject to sitting, standing, reaching, walking, twisting, and kneeling to perform the essential functions. Working conditions are primarily inside an office environment. Travel to Federal Agencies for in person appointments.
- Colorado Only: The range provided is for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: $120,000 - $150,000
- FLSA Status: Exempt
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO)
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]