Interos is the operational resilience company — reinventing how companies manage their supply chains and business relationships — through a breakthrough SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence to model and transform the ecosystems of complex businesses into a living global map, down to any single supplier, anywhere.
Reducing months of backward-looking manual spreadsheet inputs to instant visualizations with continuous monitoring, the Interos platform helps the world’s companies reduce risk, avoid disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience. Businesses can uncover game-changing opportunities that radically change the way they see, learn and profit from their relationships.
Based in Washington, DC, Interos serves global clients with business-critical, interdependent relationships. The fast-growing private company is led by CEO Jennifer Bisceglie and supported by investors Venrock and Kleiner Perkins. For more information, visit www.interos.ai.
This role is primarily responsible for the accuracy of customer-facing data before it reaches production. Serve as a steward of data integrity, applying rigorous standards for calculation of metrics and helping to drive adoption of data governance and data security best practices.
- Ensure the accuracy of customer-facing data before it reaches production.
- Identify and correct data quality errors.
- Determine root cause for data quality errors and make recommendations for long-term solutions.
- Research and determine scope and complexity of issue so as to identify steps to fix issue.
- Develop process improvements to enhance overall data quality.
- Ensure adherence to data quality standards.
- Resolve all internal data exceptions in timely and accurate manner.
- Identify areas of improvement to achieve data quality.
- Be comfortable working in and presenting data.
- Be a change agent and drive innovation with your own ideas.
- Assists with technology improvement activities to ensure continuous enhancements of core platforms.
- Support ad-hoc data requests from internal/external clients for business continuity and ad-hoc analytics
- 0-2 years experience in a similar data analytics role OR have equivalent technical competence and experience in education
- Strong research skills
- Basic SQL skills preferred
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Have a demonstrated passion for data and working in data-driven organizations
- Have familiarity with data warehouse technologies and best practices.
- Proven passion and expertise for the data quality discipline: Data profiling, Data Discovery, Information Chain and Root Cause analysis.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO)
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]