Interos is the operational resilience company — reinventing how companies manage their supply chains and business relationships — through a breakthrough SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence to model and transform the ecosystems of complex businesses into a living global map, down to any single supplier, anywhere.
Reducing months of backward-looking manual spreadsheet inputs to instant visualizations with continuous monitoring, the Interos platform helps the world’s companies reduce risk, avoid disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience. Businesses can uncover game-changing opportunities that radically change the way they see, learn and profit from their relationships.
Based in Washington, DC, Interos serves global clients with business-critical, interdependent relationships. The fast-growing private company is led by CEO Jennifer Bisceglie and supported by investors Venrock and Kleiner Perkins. For more information, visit www.interos.ai.
We're looking for someone who's just as much a stickler for spelling and grammar as they are tech-obsessed. Love an Oxford comma as much as you love telling stories about how technology changes industries? We want to hear from you!
Interos is seeking an agile content writer to join the marketing team. In this role, you'll be primarily responsible for writing demand generation content - including nurture and promotional emails, case studies, website copy, ad copy and repurposing existing content and coverage into compelling content that drives the reader to take action.
If you love a startup environment, cross-collaboration with different teams in the organization, the freedom to develop your own ideas, and the opportunity to advance your career and skill set, then this is the opportunity you've been looking for!
The ideal candidate will have strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to meet deadlines, knowledge of basic marketing methodology and tactics such as SEO, paid advertising and email, and the ability to optimize copy for different verticals and stages in the customer journey. Experience in a B2B SaaS company is a plus, but not required.
Primary Purpose of the Position:
This role will write demand generation content - including nurture and promotional emails, case studies, website copy and ad copy, as well as transforming existing content into compelling assets that drive the reader to take action.
- Write and edit effective marketing copy for our B2B audiences, including but not limited to campaign and nurture emails, ad copy, website copy optimized for SEO, case studies, and scripts for videos
- Repurpose existing content into optimized demand generation content
- Develop and maintain an agreed upon tone and written brand personality for the company
- Create and maintain demand gen content inventory document
- Develop and strategize a content plan in collaboration with Demand Generation based upon SEO insights and needs of the business to drive growth (upsell, cross-sell, new business acquisition)
- Interview and collaborate with subject matter experts to determine potential topics and ensure accuracy of content
- Tackle special research projects, as needed, to learn more about the space and audience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience in Journalism, Marketing, Creative Writing, English, or related field preferred
- 6+ years of experience writing for B2B audience, preferably in the tech space
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices and AP Style.
- Highly organized with strong attention to details the ability to independently prioritize
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
- Solid organizational skills managing several projects at once in a fast-paced, deadline-driven culture
- Ability to quickly and gracefully adjust to shifting priorities
- Aptitude to learn and grow in the operational resilience space and improve writing skills
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Marketing, Creative Writing, English, or related field preferred
- Supervisory Responsibility: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Travel Requirements: This position may require up to 10% travel. Frequently, travel is outside the local area and overnight.
- Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers.
- Physical Demands: This is largely a sedentary role. Physical requirements include occasional lifting/carrying of 5 pounds; visual acuity, speech and hearing; hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer keyboard and basic office equipment. Subject to sitting, standing, reaching, walking, twisting, and kneeling to perform the essential functions. Working conditions are primarily inside an office environment.
- Colorado Only: The range provided is for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: $61,000 - $77,590
- FLSA Status: Exempt
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO)
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]