Interos is the operational resilience company — reinventing how companies manage their supply chains and business relationships — through a breakthrough SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence to model and transform the ecosystems of complex businesses into a living global map, down to any single supplier, anywhere.
Reducing months of backward-looking manual spreadsheet inputs to instant visualizations with continuous monitoring, the Interos platform helps the world’s companies reduce risk, avoid disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience. Businesses can uncover game-changing opportunities that radically change the way they see, learn and profit from their relationships.
Based in Washington, DC, Interos serves global clients with business-critical, interdependent relationships. The fast-growing private company is led by CEO Jennifer Bisceglie and supported by investors Venrock and Kleiner Perkins. For more information, visit www.interos.ai.
This role is responsible for leading a team of Data Quality Analysts. They will serve as a steward of data integrity, applying rigorous standards for data quality ensuring both accuracy and completeness of our data. They will be an out of the box thinker, striving to use automation and custom tools to identify and respond to data quality issues.
- Lead a team of Data Analysts/Associate Data analysts.
- Use SQL skills to identify patterns of data quality issues.
- Develop SOPs that use custom tooling and automation to track data quality issues over time to analyze trends and patterns.
- Work with internal tools teams to develop tools for continuous data quality analysis and data edits.
- Analyze new data sources to determine coverage and accuracy.
- Work with engineering teams to test data quality in new features or bug fixes.
- Work with Machine Learning teams to test the accuracy of their models.
- Determine business impact level for data quality issues.
- Determine root cause for data quality errors and make recommendations for long-term solutions.
- Develop process improvements to enhance overall data quality.
- Resolve all internal data exceptions in timely and accurate manner.
- Analyze, query and manipulate data according to defined business rules and procedures.
- Be a change agent and drive innovation.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5+ years of experience OR 8+ years of experience in a related field.
- Experience leading a tea of analyst.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Intermediate/Advanced SQL knowledge.
- Agile methodology knowledge required.
- Exceptional attention to detail, excellent written and verbal skills.
- Have a demonstrated passion for data and working in data-driven organizations.
- Have familiarity with data warehouse technologies and best practices.
- Proven passion and expertise for the data quality discipline: Data profiling, Data Discovery, Information Chain and Root Cause analysis.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO)
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]