The Customer Success Manager is a high visibility role that plays a vital part in the growth of Interos. This individual is the single point of contact for our customers and is responsible for customer delight by prescriptively leading the execution of client engagements and successfully managing the customer journey. To perform this role successfully, you need to be a hands-on solution focused individual that can manage SaaS engagements, quickly learn the product, and articulate its business value to customers while ensuring that engagement tasks are planned, executed, and tested thoroughly. To be successful in our Customer Success organization, all team members will have cross-functional responsibility across Interos to work with other teams and contribute to our company maturity and product. They are expected to be highly “hands-on” with the product.
- Create goal-driven program plans and provide direct oversight of assigned account portfolio throughout customer lifecycle; build and maintain multi-level client stakeholder relationships to continuously link Interos deliverables to our customers’ requirements.
- Understand what success looks like to the client, how our solution fills that need, and measure our success against it.
- Work with customers to understand use cases; Immerse yourself in your customer’s industry and business trends to become a trusted business partner and adviser. Work with clients to define and document stakeholder’s business requirements and develop solution strategies.
- Assist with the development of project plans, manage services staffing, maintain up to date status reports and manage the identification of risks and issues.
- Act as an advocate and voice of the customer with internal Interos teams to ensure the customers’ needs are understood and addressed.
- Evangelize Interos capabilities and potential within the customer’s organization.
- Collaborate with other Engagement Managers and/or project leads to manage program profitability through aligning activities and resources to strategic account goals.
- Collaborate extensively with peers to complete service deliverables; provide excellent client communications and responsive follow through on all issues, actions and escalations.
- Contribute to a growing knowledge network of best practices and methodologies that improves the effectiveness of our team and the information available to our clients.
- Ensure a high degree of renewals for a defined customer portfolio by providing education and services related account management; identify account risks and define mitigation plans as needed.
- Coordinate with Sales teams in providing insight to customer health and help to expand within existing accounts as program needs mature from the delivery of our key offerings.
- Build customer advocates - develop deep strategic client relationships and build a loyal client base that actively advocates for our company.
- Responsible for, and assessed on, Client Net Promoter Scores (NPS) for all engagements that align to your assigned industry portfolio.
- Develop and implement Customer Success Initiatives - leverage prior experiences and an entrepreneurial spirit to help us establish new best practices.
- We want to hear your ideas!