Founded in 2005 by supply chain risk management expert Jennifer Bisceglie, we have grown into the largest and most influential player in the emerging operational resilience space. This past July we achieved $100 million dollars in Series C funding led by the investment firm Night Dragon, with additional participation from Series A and B investors Kleiner Perkins and Venrock. This latest round of funding brings Interos’ valuation to $1billion, earning us unicorn status.
Based in Arlington, Va., Interos’ breakthrough SaaS platform leverages artificial intelligence and machine learning to model the entire business ecosystems of companies into a living global map. Users can drill down to any single supplier, anywhere – helping businesses and government organizations reduce risk, avoid operational disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience and performance. We have seen hypergrowth in the past 3 years and continue to expand our team across the US and several countries in Europe.
As the UX Design Program Manager you will work collaboratively with designers, engineers, product management, and other program managers leading projects throughout the planning, design, and development lifecycle. As the UX Design Program Manager, your emphasis will be on planning and prioritization of design deliverables, resource management, schedule tracking, mitigating project risks, and collaborating with design leads to deliver innovative solutions across work streams.
- Create, maintain, and disseminate project information to stakeholders and senior management.
- Working across teams to create strong relationships with stakeholders and senior leadership teams.
- Communicate project status with design team and stakeholders regularly.
- Seek opportunities to make improvements to team efficiency and process.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Put repeatable processes in place that help us plan and manage multiple parallel projects and run our business.
- Primary point of contact for design, working closely with design leads and directors to proactively clarify requirements and use cases, actively seeking clarification when there is ambiguity.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
- 5+ years of experience as a program or project manager, UX producer, or similar role.
- 2+ years of experience leading project delivery for large, cross-functional project teams.
- Background working in a collaborative multi-disciplinary UX team.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and storytelling skills.
- Understanding of UX design and software development.
- Ability to identify and mitigate risk on projects.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum.
- Experience building/delivering consumer electronic products.
- Customer focused.
- Results driven.
- Entrepreneurial mindset; flexible and adaptable, able to learn new things quickly.
- Supervisory Responsibility: This position has supervisory responsibilities.
- Travel Requirements: This position does not require travel.
- Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers.
- Physical Demands: This is largely a sedentary role. Physical requirements include occasional lifting/carrying of 5 pounds; visual acuity, speech and hearing; hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer keyboard and basic office equipment. Subject to sitting, standing, reaching, walking, twisting, and kneeling to perform the essential functions. Working conditions are primarily inside an office environment.
- Colorado Only: The range provided is for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: $110,000 - $140,000.
- FLSA Status: Exempt
Interos is required to comply with Federal Executive Order 14042 mandating employees be vaccinated against COVID-19. All Interos employees must be fully vaccinated* against COVID-19, unless you have a legally valid medical or religious reason. Any requests for exemptions based on medical or sincerely held religious beliefs will be evaluated confidentially by our Chief People Officer after hiring.
*Fully vaccinated means an individual must have received their second dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine or the single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO)
- Pet Insurance
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Family Planning reimbursement
- Legal Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Child Tutoring Reimbursement
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]