Founded in 2005 by supply chain risk management expert Jennifer Bisceglie, we have grown into the largest and most influential player in the emerging operational resilience space. This past July we achieved $100 million dollars in Series C funding led by the investment firm Night Dragon, with additional participation from Series A and B investors Kleiner Perkins and Venrock. This latest round of funding brings Interos’ valuation to $1billion, earning us unicorn status.
Based in Arlington, Va., Interos’ breakthrough SaaS platform leverages artificial intelligence and machine learning to model the entire business ecosystems of companies into a living global map. Users can drill down to any single supplier, anywhere – helping businesses and government organizations reduce risk, avoid operational disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience and performance. We have seen hypergrowth in the past 3 years and continue to expand our team across the US and several countries in Europe.
We are looking for an experience IT System Engineer to join our growing team and company. The ideal candidate is passionate about automating processes to create an efficient and great customer experience. The IT System Administrator will handle setup, troubleshooting, maintenance, and documentation of Interos’ internal systems and/or hardware.
- Lead technical projects such as procurement and implementation of new tools and make recommendations to the business on how to optimize and improve usage.
- Assist in the troubleshooting and debugging of operational issues impacting deployed capabilities.
- Follow engineering best practices and customer processes.
- Automate deployment and management of Identity tools.
- Monitor and support Active Directory, DHCP, and DNS across the world.
- Identity and access management.
- Endpoint management.
- Identifies opportunities and presents options for automation between our IT systems.
- Acts as the technical lead on the IT team.
- Responding immediately to security or usability concerns.
- Anticipating potential problems and taking action to solve them before they impact users when possible.
- Testing software and reviewing application logs.
- Documenting IT system configuration.
- Handles escalated Tier 3 and Tier 4 helpdesk issues.
- Recommending and implementing new software tools.
- 5 years of relevant experience in IT systems admin.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Planning and organization skills.
- Strong analytical-reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with multiple Operating Systems, including Windows, macOS, Linux.
- Experience scripting using Python, PowerShell, C++, Java or similar.
- Experience with Azure AD, ManageEngine, Jira and/or Jira Service Management, Okta a plus.
- Supervisory Responsibility: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Travel Requirements: This position does not require travel.
- Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers.
- Physical Demands: This is largely a sedentary role. Physical requirements include occasional lifting/carrying of 5 pounds; visual acuity, speech and hearing; hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer keyboard and basic office equipment. Subject to sitting, standing, reaching, walking, twisting, and kneeling to perform the essential functions. Working conditions are primarily inside an office environment.
- Colorado Only: The range provided is for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: $97,000-$120,000.
- FLSA Status: Exempt
Interos is required to comply with Federal Executive Order 14042 mandating employees be vaccinated against COVID-19. All Interos employees must be fully vaccinated* against COVID-19, unless you have a legally valid medical or religious reason. Any requests for exemptions based on medical or sincerely held religious beliefs will be evaluated confidentially by our Chief People Officer after hiring.
*Fully vaccinated means an individual must have received their second dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine or the single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO)
- Pet Insurance
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Family Planning reimbursement
- Legal Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Child Tutoring Reimbursement
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]