Founded in 2005 by supply chain risk management expert Jennifer Bisceglie, we have grown into the largest and most influential player in the emerging operational resilience space. This past July we achieved $100 million dollars in Series C funding led by the investment firm Night Dragon, with additional participation from Series A and B investors Kleiner Perkins and Venrock. This latest round of funding brings Interos’ valuation to $1billion, earning us unicorn status.
Based in Arlington, Va., Interos’ breakthrough SaaS platform leverages artificial intelligence and machine learning to model the entire business ecosystems of companies into a living global map. Users can drill down to any single supplier, anywhere – helping businesses and government organizations reduce risk, avoid operational disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience and performance. We have seen hypergrowth in the past 3 years and continue to expand our team across the US and several countries in Europe.
The Resilience Lab operates within Product to provide data driven supply chain risk management illuminations. We identify obscured risks for our clients with data driven observations as well as rapidly respond to supply chain disruptions by analyzing relationships in our DataLake.
The analyst will be at a central node, primarily analyzing content available in the Interos Data lake, supporting the data-hungry, data-driven Interos product. Working closely with the Data Enablement team and Customer Solutions, you will be a subject matter expert of all data available in the Interos Data Lake and will enable decision-making by providing reporting, analytics, and business intelligence solutions. Your primary responsibility will be to support the Resilience Lab, mining and interpreting the data they need, providing it in the format they need it, to solve their business challenges.
Lab partners lives in Product and works with Marketing, Business Analysts, Methodologists, Data Scientists, Customer Success and Engineering with the mission to investigate, study and discover the stories wait.
- Perform hands-on work with data analysis, data visualization, data validation and quality assurance.
- Create effective, scalable, and intuitive dashboard/reporting solutions to raise useful and actionable insights. Ability to clearly draw conclusions from findings.
- Primary support role to Resilience Lab to surface critical data analysis from both the data lake and the Interos platform.
- Rigorously and creatively mine and analyze data; Ensure data integrity.
- Assist with technical advice and enable best practices across the company for business intelligence and analysis.
- Prepare presentations and quantitative analysis on the findings.
- 2-5 years of experience Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, Business Analysis, or a similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Intermediate experience in Tableau Desktop or Tableau Server, or Looker.
- Beginner or intermediate SQL knowledge required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required, with ability to fluently translate findings, jargon free. Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Have a demonstrated passion for creative data analysis and working in data-driven organizations.
- Collaborative spirit, and commitment to communicating well with colleagues in a remote environment as well as in-person. Ability to work independently, executing tasks and iteratively adjusting queries to find optimal solution.
- This position requires eligibility for security clearance.
- Familiarity with Supply Chain Risk factors, related policy and/or experience applying data based solutions to solve business problems.
- Supervisory Responsibility: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Travel Requirements: This position may require up to 10% travel if outside the HQ area.
- Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers.
- Physical Demands: This is largely a sedentary role. Physical requirements include occasional lifting/carrying of 5 pounds; visual acuity, speech and hearing; hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer keyboard and basic office equipment. Subject to sitting, standing, reaching, walking, twisting, and kneeling to perform the essential functions. Working conditions are primarily inside an office environment.
- Colorado Only: The range provided is for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: $78,500 – 100,800
- FLSA Status: Exempt
Interos is required to comply with Federal Executive Order 14042 mandating employees be vaccinated against COVID-19. All Interos employees must be fully vaccinated* against COVID-19, unless you have a legally valid medical or religious reason. Any requests for exemptions based on medical or sincerely held religious beliefs will be evaluated confidentially by our Chief People Officer after hiring.
*Fully vaccinated means an individual must have received their second dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine or the single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO)
- Pet Insurance
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Family Planning reimbursement
- Legal Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Child Tutoring Reimbursement
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]