Founded in 2005 by supply chain risk management expert Jennifer Bisceglie, we have grown into the largest and most influential player in the emerging operational resilience space. This past July we achieved $100 million dollars in Series C funding led by the investment firm Night Dragon, with additional participation from Series A and B investors Kleiner Perkins and Venrock. This latest round of funding brings Interos’ valuation to $1billion, earning us unicorn status.
Based in Arlington, Va., Interos’ breakthrough SaaS platform leverages artificial intelligence and machine learning to model the entire business ecosystems of companies into a living global map. Users can drill down to any single supplier, anywhere – helping businesses and government organizations reduce risk, avoid operational disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience and performance. We have seen hypergrowth in the past 3 years and continue to expand our team across the US and several countries in Europe.
Since we are #1 in the domain, you have lots of opportunity to shape the technology. You are able to influence every aspect of the product development and the software release cycle. From data analysis, API design, UI presentation and production management, you are able to learn, grow and contribute to the overall success of the service.
You will design, code, implement and maintain solutions to test every aspect of our platform. You will work with our leadership, product and design teams to make sure we are delivering a world class experience that solves real problems for our commercial and government customers.
- Design, build and maintain frontend or backend automation framework from scratch by using Python.
- Scope out test coverage for new features.
- Navigate through ambiguity, prioritize conflicting asks based on risks and have the ability to adapt to a fluid environment.
- Actively participate in design/technical reviews to identify missing, incomplete or inaccurate design assumptions or design choices.
- Collaborate with the quality engineering team to adopt test automation best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related is required.
- 6+ years of industry experience.
- Strong design and development skills in Python.
- Experience building automation framework from scratch by using Pytest.
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases. For example, PostgreSQL, Snowflake or Neptune.
- Experience testing web-based applications.
- Experience working with Kafka, Prefect or AWS infrastructure.
- Preferably has performance testing experience.
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently and deliver on aggressive schedules and goals.
- Customer focused
- Results driven
- Entrepreneurial mindset; flexible and adaptable, able to learn new things quickly.
- Supervisory Responsibility: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Travel Requirements: This position does not require travel. This position may require up to 10% travel.
- Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers.
- Physical Demands: This is largely a sedentary role. Physical requirements include occasional lifting/carrying of 5 pounds; visual acuity, speech and hearing; hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer keyboard and basic office equipment. Subject to sitting, standing, reaching, walking, twisting, and kneeling to perform the essential functions. Working conditions are primarily inside an office environment.
- Colorado Only: The range provided is for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: $120,000 - $160,000
- FLSA Status: Exempt
Interos is required to comply with Federal Executive Order 14042 mandating employees be vaccinated against COVID-19. All Interos employees must be fully vaccinated* against COVID-19, unless you have a legally valid medical or religious reason. Any requests for exemptions based on medical or sincerely held religious beliefs will be evaluated confidentially by our Chief People Officer after hiring.
*Fully vaccinated means an individual must have received their second dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine or the single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO)
- Pet Insurance
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Family Planning reimbursement
- Legal Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Child Tutoring Reimbursement
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]