Founded in 2005 by supply chain risk management expert Jennifer Bisceglie, we have grown into the largest and most influential player in the emerging operational resilience space. This past July we achieved $100 million dollars in Series C funding led by the investment firm Night Dragon, with additional participation from Series A and B investors Kleiner Perkins and Venrock. This latest round of funding brings Interos’ valuation to $1billion, earning us unicorn status.
Based in Arlington, Va., Interos’ breakthrough SaaS platform leverages artificial intelligence and machine learning to model the entire business ecosystems of companies into a living global map. Users can drill down to any single supplier, anywhere – helping businesses and government organizations reduce risk, avoid operational disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience and performance. We have seen hypergrowth in the past 3 years and continue to expand our team across the US and several countries in Europe.
- The Product Marketing VP will lead a team to drive strategy, messaging, and go-to-market plans, including packaging and pricing, acting as a product evangelist with a deep understanding of Supply Chain Resilience customers, products, and competitive landscape, to drive growth throughout the lifecycle and across industries.
- In addition to building strong relationships with product management, engineering, Sales and Customer Success, they will bring an outside-in perspective to understand customer needs, product roadmap, market trends, and competitive landscape.
- They will have the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities to develop positioning, messaging, and content that resonates with customers along each stage of the buying process.
Advancing Interos’ Product Marketing agenda, strategy and operating objectives by:
- Conducting ongoing market and trend analysis, market demand, demand drivers, competitive analysis, and opportunity analysis – on a macro level and in the context of Interos’ Resilience platform, target segments, and key persona definition. The role will also ensure the updating, testing, validating, quantifying, target segments, and key persona definition.
- Work closely with the Sales, Customer Success, Product Management, and Executive teams to understand and define and execute the strategy to communicate the positioning to key prospects and customer stakeholders via GTM plan.
- Work closely with Customer Success and Sales to translate the aforementioned into functional materials and training for those teams
- With Product, Sales and Finance, create the Product Business and Launch Plans, including the development, implementation, and communication of the Go-to-Market, Pricing and Packaging, and Sales and Channel Strategies.
- Design and execute market research relative as necessary, to execute plans successfully.
- Gather, monitor, and regularly report market intelligence, continuously analyze competitive positioning. confidence.
- Monitor market and competitive trends and messaging, feeding insights back into internal Sales and industry teams to adjust strategies, product positioning, offers, and execution as needed.
- Lead a team of Product marketeers to create, manage, and execute the product marketing strategy supporting integrated marketing campaigns for new and existing products to optimize reach, customer acquisition and retention.
- Lead creation of thought-leading product marketing materials and content
- Provide content to support product/solution value to target markets via digital and print such as customer literature, blogs, e-mails, videos, webinars, presentations, web copy, advertisement, and trade show/event material.
- 15+ years of software marketing experience preferably in supply chain, logistics, risk management or SaaS.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent relevant marketing experience required. MBA is a plus.
- Self-starter with proven planning, project and business management skills and the ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, and highly visible role.
- Experience in these additional marketing areas is a plus: demand generation, communications, branding, etc.
- Excellent listening, oral and written communication/presentation skills with strong ability to influence people at all levels and in various functions.
- Available to work in a distributed, global time zone environment.
- Supervisory Responsibility: This position has supervisory responsibilities.
- Travel Requirements: This position may require up to 25% travel. Frequently, travel is outside the local area and overnight.
- Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers.
- Physical Demands: This is largely a sedentary role. Physical requirements include occasional lifting/carrying of 5 pounds; visual acuity, speech and hearing; hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer keyboard and basic office equipment. Subject to sitting, standing, reaching, walking, twisting, and kneeling to perform the essential functions. Working conditions are primarily inside an office environment.
- Colorado Only: The range provided is for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: $187,500 - $250,000
Interos is required to comply with Federal Executive Order 14042 mandating employees be vaccinated against COVID-19. All Interos employees must be fully vaccinated* against COVID-19, unless you have a legally valid medical or religious reason. Any requests for exemptions based on medical or sincerely held religious beliefs will be evaluated confidentially by our Chief People Officer after hiring.
*Fully vaccinated means an individual must have received their second dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine or the single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO)
- Pet Insurance
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Family Planning reimbursement
- Legal Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Child Tutoring Reimbursement
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]