Interos, founded by Jennifer Bisceglie, is one of the most transformative technologically advanced platforms that powers the global economy supply chain. By using ML and big data, Interos aspires to dynamically and continuously map all of a company’s business relationships to multiple tiers of dependency on a global scale and endeavors to help customers understand risk in their multi-tier, global supply chains. The scope of this value proposition extends across a variety of different technology sectors including risk management, supply chain intelligence, financial intelligence and cyber-security. Interos has raised $26M in total funding from Venrock, led by Nick Beim, and Kleiner Perkins, led by Ted Schlein. We have doubled in size in 2020 and are planning a similar trajectory in 2021. Our offices are headquartered in Arlington, VA, we have presence in Menlo Park, CA and are hiring across the nation for remote team members.
We need an extraordinary team member who thrives as part of a fast-paced team and takes pride in their ability to succeed while delivering value to our customers. Be challenged by innovation and grow professionally by solving one of the most interesting challenges impacting businesses across the globe.
The Senior Director of Revenue Operations is responsible for supporting global Sales, Customer Experience and Marketing teams in achieving the company revenue targets and growing market share. The role will establish new and measurable processes to improve Sales, CX and Marketing efficiency and work closely with leadership to determine growth goals. This position is a blend of data analysis, technical project management, and Salesforce administration. You will work cross-functionally with Sales, CX and Marketing. Interos is a leader in an emerging market space which means this role must be agile, willing to experiment and be incredibly self-disciplined.
- Provide strategic leadership to design and administer all sales processes, policies, and programs to drive sales effectiveness, execution and productivity.
- Partner with Marketing to monitor and report on the sales funnel from lead generation through to deal.
- Integrate automated efficiencies where possible to maintain an agile, lean business.
- Responsible to align all revenue team’s operations and support the leadership of Marketing, Solutions, CS and Sales by offering insights and reporting.
- Build prospect processing and sales reporting capabilities to optimize sales performance.
- Analyze the business and proactively offer insights and recommendations to the sales and executive leadership team.
- Work with the People Team to design and implement sales compensation plans that align with company objectives, motivate sales staff, and drive productive behavior.
- On-boarding of new sales reps. Collaborate with sales leaders and internal departments to design sales training programs to optimize individual and team performance.
- Oversee the administration of all enterprise software applications used by the sales team and ensure utilization, timeliness, and accuracy of these systems
- Prepare accurate real-time, monthly, and quarterly performance reporting against key KPIs.
- Design / evaluate / implement technology and programs to improve sales productivity.
- Bachelors degree in Business Management or Finance concentration.
- 8+ years experience in Sales Operations or Business Operations
- Experience building reports that inform sales reps, managers and leadership on historical results, current performance, and expected results in the future.
- Prior experience in marketing automation and operations including familiarity with Marketo and Hubspot is highly desired.
- Proven ability to identify and lead growth enabling initiatives.
- Experience using CRM applications, specifically com.
- Have owned the end-to-end process of tracking the sales process and conversion rates throughout the funnel.
- Superior organizational and analytical skills.
- Program Management capabilities.
- Ability to lead multiple projects involving cross-functional departments.
- Ability to independently identify problems, propose solutions and execute on those solutions.
- Enterprise software sales experience preferred.
- Supervisory Responsibility: This position has supervisory responsibilities.
- Travel Requirements: This position does not require travel.
- Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers.
- Physical Demands: This is largely a sedentary role. Physical requirements include occasional lifting/carrying of 5 pounds; visual acuity, speech and hearing; hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer keyboard and basic office equipment. Subject to sitting, standing, reaching, walking, twisting, and kneeling to perform the essential functions. Working conditions are primarily inside an office environment.
- Colorado and New York Only: The range provided is for Colorado and New York-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO and NY may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: $165,000 - $220,000
- FLSA Status: Exempt
Interos is required to comply with Federal Executive Order 14042 mandating employees be vaccinated against COVID-19. All Interos employees must be fully vaccinated* against COVID-19, unless you have a legally valid medical or religious reason. Any requests for exemptions based on medical or sincerely held religious beliefs will be evaluated confidentially by our Chief People Officer after hiring.
*Fully vaccinated means an individual must have received their second dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine or the single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO)
- Pet Insurance
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Family Planning reimbursement
- Legal Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Child Tutoring Reimbursement
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]