Resilience 2022: Download the DACH Infographic
Interos surveyed more than 300 supply chain leaders from DACH countries (Austria, Germany, Switzerland) as part of Resilience 2022, the second edition of our Annual Global Supply Chain Report. Our study dimensions the continued impacts of global supply chain disruptions on DACH countries, and explores organisation’s plans to combat it. Interos has assembled key findings from DACH respondents into the infographic below, which is also available as a downloadable PDF.
DACH organizations were impacted by multiple significant supply chain disruptions during the past year costing on average, costing a combined €175 million in lost revenue per company.
- Disruption causes were split evenly between financial, operational, cyber, ESG and other risk categories. Most companies were impacted by sub-tier supplier issues where they have limited visibility
- Just 60% of a DACH organization’s suppliers are typically evaluated during risk analysis exercises
- Supply chain risk management and operational resilience demand collective responsibility, collaboration and information sharing with both internal functions and external suppliers and strategic partners. Most DACH executives acknowledge they need to do a better job on all fronts
Other key findings of the Interos Resilience 2022 survey include:
- 2/3 of DACH companies plan to make wholesale changes to their supply chain footprint
- 73% of DACH respondents plan to implement or introduce technology in next 12 months to gain visibility into their supply chains
- Only 11% of DACH organizations currently monitor supplier risk on a continuous basis
Hit the download button below to for a PDF of the infographic or keep scrolling to view as an image. You can also click here to download the full survey report.